I'm so glad that I have the opportunity to share my gift with you. Please, read over the following information, and when you're ready click the registration button at the bottom of this page to get started!
- Be on time
- Bring any and all materials, music required for lesson
- Bring a pencil, notebook and 3 ring binder for notes and music to every lesson
- Bring a recording device or recording app on phone to all lessons
- Practice vocal exercises and repertoire at home
- Be willing to learn and try different techniques
The regularity of practice and good concentration during practice times are absolutely essential to good progress! Please designate a specific period of time for practice, and ensure that you/your child have privacy while practicing.
- Lessons are taught Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday every week.
- Lessons will be either thirty minutes, forty-five minutes, or one hour in length.
- Extended lesson times and group sessions can be arranged upon request provided there is an available time in the schedule.
Lesson frequency is one lesson every week or one lesson every two weeks/bi-monthly. Other arrangements can be made pending availability in the schedule.
- $28.00 per half-hour lesson; $112 per month
- $41.00 per 45 minute lesson; $164 per month
- $55.00 per 60 minute lesson; $220 per month
(The price of one lesson will be added to tuition on months with 5 weeks of lessons.)
Payment for lessons is billed on a monthly basis. Payment is due at the last lesson of each month, prior to lesson commencement, and will total the cost of the number of lessons to be taken during the following month. Cash and check are accepted. Please make checks payable to Kirkwood Music Institute. A $10 late fee will be assessed if payment is not received 7 days/ one week after the due date.